Are you highly experienced in product manager in Data engineering with your experience and if you have been delivering high standard data engineering products?
Do you like to have an impact on technology? Do you like to work on data platform engineering and build next gen solutions? Do you love being surrounded by technologists?
If you agree with the above, this would be a great opportunity!
In our project, we are working to create a next gen platform, solution to build the most advanced business payments platform with one of the world leaders in Fintech domain.Requirements:
- Data Platform BA/ PO Experience with Fintech, Banking, capital markets.
- Strong in data management, data modeling, preferably with a data engineering and architecture background.
- Excellent hands on Experience in Data governance and latest tools and implementation
- Must have an experience in a bank/ fintech/ financial institution and Must have an experience in data analytics, data management, data modeling, data engineering
- Own the Product roadmap and clear hands on role of data track product management
- Strong grasp of data quality fundamentals and hands-on experience writing data tests
- Strong cloud data engineering experience in large software development project
- Knowledge of global data security and access control standards with experience handling sensitive data
- Hands-on experience with AWS and good knowledge of its sub-components and services as a plus
- Strong in SQL, Data modeling
- Experience operating in a fast-paced Agile Development environment while following strict SDLC and CI/CD principals
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility of deliverables
- Great team ethics and collaboration skill for internationally distributed and remote work with the team
- Experience delivering 0-1 products. Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation to define the Roadmap. Engage with engineering, architects and manage development cycle for 1-2 scrum teams.
6+ years of strong experience as a product manager in building data products.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.