Our customer is a US-based technology company focused on the design and development of the wired and wireless data communication products for enterprise and home markets. Being a fast growing company, our customer is offering highly innovative and advanced products and solutions including in the emerging data communication market segments.
Within a project team, you will contribute to the design and development of the unified solution to ensure networking, management and monitoring functions for the multiple enterprise level L2 and L3 networking products developed by our customer. Among others, you will be involved in software architecture design, feature development, bug-fixing, integration support, optimizations and debugging of the developed solution.Requirements:Requirements:
- BA/MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related field
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development, including at least 2 years of experience in software development in embedded domain
- Strong experience in the C programming language
- Good knowledge of Linux OS and experience in development for Linux
- Good knowledge of the computer networks (Ethernet, TCP/IP, Wireless, etc.)
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Understanding of software design principles (SOLID, etc.)
- Upper-Intermediate or above spoken and written English
Job Responsibilities:Job Responsibilities:
- Experience in development for OpenWrt will be a major plus
- Experience in development/integration of the L2/L3 network protocols will be a major plus
- Excellent knowledge of Linux networking subsystem
- Participate in defining the software design of the solution
- Participate in the development of new features and bug-fixing for the developed solutions
- Participate in the analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting of the complex parts of the developed solution
- Mentoring and supervising of the team members, providing feedback and guidance
- Cooperate with other teams and customer technical representatives to follow up solution development from requirements clarification till solution integration on the customer devices.
#LI-AK12 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.