To support the growth of production activities, we are actively looking for a profile of electromechanical or electrical technician with automation skills who would be responsible for the proper functioning of automated production facilities.
- The Electromechanical-automation technician is directly attached to the technical managers of maintenance and production after a short but intensive training on production equipment, to ensure the adjustment of production tools and technical troubleshooting on automated production lines.
- Need to follow the production schedule by intervening on the machines by taking corrective actions following non-conformities (production complaints on the machines, machine settings, lubrication on mechanical couplings or transmission elements).
- You will be working closely with maintenance and production managers to maintain continuous improvement in product quality and maintain optimal technical efficiency of automated production tools.
- The production machine park is new with state-of-the-art production processes where many investments have been made in terms of energy efficiency with the cleaner use of electricity.
- The function being technically varied, you intervene in the electrical control panels, frequency inverters, pneumatic circuits, PLCs with supervision.
- Graduate in Electromechanics, or Electricity (or equivalent) with minimum 3 years in maintenance automated production.
- Skilled in PLC programming (understanding of plc programs) and/or electricity; technical (preventive) maintenance and troubleshooting of (automated) production lines (Preferable).
- Solution oriented to solve technical problems, flexibility to work in three shifts (6h00-14h00 / 14h00-22h00 / 22h00-6h00) and living in the region of Charleroi (ideally not too far from the production plant in Jumet).
- Responsible to show initiatives to improve the quality of production but also by managing stressful situations related to production imperatives.
- After a quick training in production, you fully integrate the maintenance team.