Hitachi Vantara Federal transforms United States secure federal agencies from data-rich to data-driven. We are a trusted advisor for our customers' mission-critical data needs. From intelligent data platforms and digital infrastructure systems to consulting expertise, we deliver resilient digital products, processes, and experiences that accelerate innovation and create competitive advantages for the United States federal government. Hitachi Vantara Federal is a FOCI-mitigated subsidiary of Hitachi Vantara. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Our DOD/Intelligence sales team is seeking an experienced, high-energy / mission focused sales professional with a proven track record of over-achieving quota, driving revenue, closing deals, and creating a significant pipeline of business within a short period of time while managing existing clients to ensure their success.
Responsible for acquiring new Federal Accounts to grow the business year over year. This role develops prospects through research, references, databases and sales strategy research. Prioritizes leads and prospects, establishes initial contact and explains value proposition, closes initial deals and cultivates relationships through developing account relationships. Successful Account Managers will monitor, measure and communicate progress against stated goals.
• Conduct sales activities including prospecting to develop opportunities in large/strategic accounts.
• Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of Hitachi Vantara Federal products through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources.
• Prospect for and qualify leads and develop new customers in conjunction with our channel partners.
• Works on complex deals and can mitigate resources to ensure in-depth evaluation leveraging multiple factors.
• Prepare activity and forecast reports for management.
• Develop account and closing plans.
• Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
• Coordinate with Field Marketing to develop and execute regional events.
• Active Clearance highly desirable TS/SCI; MIN TS/SCI eligible
• 5+ years of enterprise sales success selling to the U.S. Intelligence Community and U.S. Military Intelligence.
• 3+ years exceeding quota attainment.
• Strong existing working relationships with end users/customers for identified accounts. Successful history of engaging directly with them to drive business results.
• Able to provide high degree of major account management and control.
• Work under minimal supervision on complex projects.
• Strong interpersonal + communication skills and ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere.
• Strong written/verbal skills
• Driven to not only meet but exceed goals and expectations consistently.
• Must want a career-oriented environment that is both fun and professional.
• Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships.
Great careers start with growth and innovation and here at HV Federal, our mission is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary!
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, Hitachi Vantara Federal requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If you have any questions about this policy or require an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief, please contact Jennifer Shelton, Director Human Resources.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality.
Hitachi Vantara Federal is committed to building a strong, inclusive culture that embraces diversity in our business. We will foster a sense of belonging by:
• Recruiting, retaining, developing, and mentoring a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization.
• Listening and providing opportunities for feedback to create an environment that values employees' perspectives and unique experiences.
• Striving to hold ourselves accountable as an organization, as individuals, and as leaders to learn, grow and continue to evolve our DEI strategy.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.