• Must have good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Excellent with C++ build process, memory and performance profiling tools
• Good debugging skills Working knowledge of Git/Stash and code versioningRequirements:
• Good debugging skills Working knowledge of Git/Stash and code versioning Good to have experience on embedded system
• Good to have : Experience with IP-based communications and protocols, for example, HTTP, TLS, REST, Websockets, JSON, XML, Protobufs, Flatbuffers, RTP, RTSP, HLS.
• Experience working with diverse engineering teams.
• Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.Preferences:
• 6+ year of software development experience C/C++ strong
• Must have experience in C and C++ 11 or higher
• Must have working experience on embedded systems e.g. STB/routerJob Responsibilities:
• Good knowledge of network programming
• Must have good knowledge of network programmingWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.