The client is a leading developer of innovative performance management solutions designed to automate financial and operational processes- making companies more profitable and reducing their risks. Thousands of finance leaders in nearly one hundred countries use Prophix to empower their organizations and gain valuable insight into business performance. Prophix and its partners deliver superior value by combining high-end functionality with low cost-of-ownership and fast implementations. With powerful and adaptable solutions built entirely on the Microsoft SQL Server stack- Prophix streamlines budgeting- planning- reporting- consolidation- and more.Requirements:Required Qualifications
• 5+ years of professional software development experience.
• Stron experience in QA Manual in Web/UI sites.
• Post-secondary degree in computer science, software engineering or related discipline, or equivalent working experience.
• Git source code repository and continuous integration tools.
• Practiced UT and System Integration Test, with an agile and test-driven development mindset
• Strong English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.Nice to Have
• QA Automation SkillsJob Responsibilities:What You Will Do at client
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Main activity will be focused in doing manual quality assurance on an existing Portal heavily focused on UI. Ex: session management, access, testing the happy path flow and challenging it.
- Work in cross-functional scrum teams to produce and release new applications, features, and enhancements to improve the user experience, applying the full understanding of software engineering discipline and industry best practices
- Ensure the quality of the applications by using QA Manual skills.
- Collaborate with other engineers to share best practices and knowledge of emerging technologies
- Work with a sense of urgency; embrace mistakes, learn from them, and drive the team toward success
- Potential automations skills will be needed
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.