Cloud business is expanding across the globe and this project owns all business optimization functions for Cloud. It includes building infrastructure and toolings for all things related to Customer's Success in cloud business. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience with configuration and development for CRM modules in Salesforce.
- 3 years of experience designing, building, and troubleshooting full stack software, in Java/Go or APEX.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with business applications.
- Familiarity with building and using REST APIs
- Knowledge of DevOps principles & tools and Automation
- Experience with Agile Software development lifecycle
- Proficient in custom objects, workflow and validation rules, email templates, formulas, dashboards & reporting, Sandbox-to-Production processes
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- 3+ years' industry/CRM experience with 3+ years as Lead developer/Architect
- Shown and rich experience leading large Salesforce programs end to end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and people oriented work approach
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field preferred.
- Good technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming - APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Chatter API, including integration
- Hands-on experience with visual flows, Batch Apex, Trigger flows
- Understanding of CI / CD principles, tools like VS Code, GIT
- Prior experience with a software development methodology, Agile preferred
- Knowledge of Reports & Dashboards, SOQL & SOSL
- Knowledge of Lightning Application on Aura Framework
- In-depth knowledge with Providing Security controllers to users by using Profiles, Roles, Permission sets and OWD Setting
- Effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner
- Skilled building applications on Salesforce community cloud
- Experience with creating integration points between Salesforce and other business systems Using REST and SOAP API
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & II Certification
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.