A project within the Energy domain that covers Asset Performance Management and is designed to provide health and performance insights to prevent critical asset failures while optimizing asset lifecycle costs. The software you will be working on will help clients to:
Requirements:The following are the basic competencies we are looking for:
- Increased reliability by identifying, prioritizing, and resolving risks;
- Reduce maintenance costs by replacing ineffective time-based practices;
- Lower capital expenditures by extending asset lifespan.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases;
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Should have hands-on experience in Test Management Tools and Agile;
- Proficient in creating Automation frameworks and enhancement;
- Proficient in Test Automation Development using Selenium/Cypress with hybrid/Data-driven and BDD frameworks;
- Good understanding of Java/ selenium webdriver/cucumber/maven;
- Able to implement and integrate Jenkins for test pipeline execution;
- Work to define and achieve automation in CI/CD;
- Recommends new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality;
- UI and/or API level test automation expertise;
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP;
- Well-versed in Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases;
- Ability to communicate with end clients, good analytical skills, flexibility;
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality and reliability;
- Must be extremely detail and technology-oriented and possess excellent communication skills;
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality and reliability.
- Working in a cross-disciplinary team using the Agile development methodology;
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness;
- Participate in Application design with the developers and come up with a thorough testing strategy for the feature;
- Ensure best-in-class product quality by automating test cases using Java/Selenium/Cypress;
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results;
- Report/create/track/retest software defects in the designated defect-tracking tool;
- Work closely with development and QA, and product management on auto-test coverage;
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives;
- Support the documenting process.
#LI-MD2What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.