This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, passionate, optimistic, out-of-the-box thinker position to join our growing Information Security team.
- Proven experience (6+ years) in cybersecurity roles, with a track record of progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Strong technical background in areas such as network security, endpoint protection, cloud security, identity and access management, and encryption.
- Demonstrated experience working in cybersecurity teams.
- Good understanding of cybersecurity frameworks, regulations, and best practices (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001, GDPR).
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex security challenges.
- Experience with security assessment tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with security incident response and crisis management.
- Continuous learning mindset to stay current with emerging threats and technologies.
Nice to have:
- Penetration Testing skills;
- Cloud Security knowledge;
- Task automation (bash or python).
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Work with a team of cybersecurity professionals, if possible, provide guidance, training, and support to ensure the team's success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement effective cybersecurity strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Work on security operations, including incident response, threat detection, vulnerability management, and penetration testing.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services;
- Send and receive notifications to the SMEs about the vulnerabilities discovered along with remediation, and also follow up on the closure within SLA
- Stay up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity threats, trends, and technologies to ensure the organization's security posture remains robust.
- Evaluate and select security tools / technologies to enhance the organization's security capabilities.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure security measures are integrated into system design and implementation.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to resolve complex security challenges and incidents.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills include performing root cause analysis for preventative investigation.
- Handle L2 and above-level technical escalations from the L1 SOC team and resolve them within SLA.
- Create and manage the SOPs, runbooks and Asset inventory with risk classification;
- Administration of SIEM environment (eg: deployment of the solution, user management, managing the licenses, upgrades and patch deployment, addition or deletion of log sources, configuration management, writing parsing rules with Regex, change management, report management, managing backup and recovery etc)
- Investigation, Triage, remediate and find RCA of Compromised accounts, e-mail threats, and abuse reports from various sources.
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Always be curious and keep growing your skills and capabilities.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.