Join our team as we embark on an exciting journey to develop a cutting-edge mobile endpoint security application for iOS, Android, and Chrome OS platforms. This app aims to provide top-tier data security while operating seamlessly across diverse operating systems. As a developer on this project, you will contribute to integrating authorization with our client's IDM solution, implementing VPN-like traffic interception, and enabling secure routing via the proprietary EasyConnect V2 protocol. Take part in crafting a security-focused app without MDM functionalities, making a significant impact in the world of endpoint security.
If you're passionate about mobile security and want to be part of an innovative project, apply now to be a key player in shaping the future of endpoint protection.Requirements:
- Experienced in Mobile Test Automation (Android and iOS)
- Strong knowlednge in networking
- Work with the Development team for TAF creation from scratch
- Nice to have perfomance testing expirience
- Coding of automated test scripts using programming languages with recommended coding standards and best-practice
- More than 4 years of experience as mobile QA tester
- Good experience with Defect management tool like Jira
- Good experience with version control system like SVN, GIT
- Accurate and careful working style, based on autonomous and self-reliant way of working
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in testing multiple mobile applications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Active participation in Agile Scrum spring planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations and retrospectives and solution releases.
- Work with the Development team under TAF implementation
- Test Cases
- Test Plan
- Test Strategy
- Test Automation Framework
- Test Reports
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.