In this role, you will manage and grow a set of client accounts in the Network Provider space, actively pursue relationships, and generate business with new prospects.
GlobalLogic is a leader in the Digital Product Engineering segment. We help our global clients design and develop innovative software that powers products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world by integrating experience design, software engineering, and vertical industry expertise.
We help them imagine what's possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses. Requirements:
- 12+ years of experience in selling Digital Engineering / IT Consulting services, preferably in the Network Equipment Provider industry.
- Successful experience in independently running the entire sales cycle from start to finish and being responsible for your own quota or have created new revenue streams with accounts.
- Strong reputation of exceeding sales quota.
- Consultative sales experience targeting relevant companies/businesses to help them to think differently to realize their goals.
- Successful in finding and uncovering opportunities withing existing accounts, via creative prospecting tactics and activities to expand GlobalLogic's business across other business units/buyers within the account.
- Consistent track record of using a repeatable sales process for successful deal finding, engaging, running and closing.
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and social skills.
- A rational, logical and analytical thinker.
- Shown strong technical aptitude and passionate about technology sales.
- Understanding of modern software engineering frameworks and patterns.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant discipline
- Understand GlobalLogic's industry solutions and service offerings, and be able to articulate GlobalLogic's value proposition
- Identify customer pain points and needs, and map GlobalLogic industry solutions and service offerings to best meet those needs
- Identify industry trends and opportunities for GlobalLogic to build capabilities
- Build and execute growth plans at existing accounts to meet/exceed sales and revenue targets
- Develop prospecting plans and establish new relationship at strategic target accounts
- Originate sales opportunities at existing accounts and prospects
- Collaborate with other parts of the organization to develop proposals that meet customer needs, identifying buyer values, orchestrating the end-to-end sales process, and performing necessary actions to significantly improve the chances of closing opportunities
- Identify and work with ecosystem partners to create compelling solutions, drive local reach and enable a high degree of transactional velocity
- Provide regular updates to management as per the internal processes
- Lead sales campaigns and motions that build customer value and enable multi-year, multi-solution transactions
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments and consistently deliver against that forecast
GlobalLogic estimates the starting pay range for this role to be $167,500 to $197,000 and reflects base salary only. This does not include any additional bonus/variable compensation, benefits etc that may be applicable for the role. This pay range is provided as a good faith estimate and the amount offered may be higher or lower. GlobalLogic takes many factors into consideration in making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.
#LI-DP1What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.