Bogotá, Colombia o Santiago de Chile
To establish and maintain a continuous improvement (CI) culture in Hitachi focusing on Customer & Quality by deploying a set of CI strategy, utilizing Lean Six Sigma (L6S) as the CI methodology, and creating transparency to monitor progress, within the area of responsibility; typically Local Business Unit or various close locations / or Mastering 1-2 BB and multiple GB projects.
Lead the tracking and KPI report of Savings and cost deviation, lead the project tracking status cross functions, support all project leaders and consolidate status for report, ensure visibility and prioritization with high management support.
- Deploy and execute the HUB /GPG strategy to continuous improvement and strategy deployment via L6S. Facilities best practice sharing within your locations. Work directly with key stakeholders in locations to achieve buy-in-and execute strategy.
- Develop talented individuals within your locations and provide access to internal customer who require specific content knowledge and/or capabilities to their continuous improvement program. Mentor and coach Business CI candidates. Develop pipeline of CI team members and/or Project leaders able to drive business results.
- Understand the organization´s vision objectives and improvement needs and suggest projects and improvement actions that support objectives. Work with leaders to identify and access the best resources (internal or external) with which to work. Lead annual project backlog list linked to business critical areas to be improved, based on pareto COPQ data, critical process analysis or even project budget major deviations. Ensure sustainable project funnel creation and also lead DtV projects in the countries at your responsibility.
- Ensure budget and team resources for our customers continuous improvement efforts and stay there until work can be sustained by their own operation. Customers are required to build up competency and resources to sustain solution.
- Provide organization-wide suitability if the current portfolio of continuous improvement efforts; track via metrics/KPIs progress and value from these in order to help decision makers allocate resources and recognize success, with special focus on operational cost reduction.
- Provide Training, coaching and facilitation support to individuals and teams so that they are better equipped to drive their improvement effort for themselves. Support/ Train in line with training and development structure for respective locations and to make sure the knowledge is well transferred within the CI Community.
- English and Spanish – Advanced/Fluent level
- Black Belt certification
- Advanced knowledge in data handling y Power BI (data analysis)
- 5 years of Process improvement projects and critical analysis of projects proved background
- Problem solving & Quality Core tools
- Preferred sectors background: Automotive, Energy Industry, or similar.
- Graduated in engineering preferred.