Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
Job DescriptionPrimary Skills:
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Overall 6-8 years of total IT experience, with at least 4+ years of Power Platform related experience is a must, developing Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI & Dataverse solutions.
- Experience with SDLC and iterative development/Agile, with the ability to transform use cases into Proof of concepts (POC) and deliver MVPs first then scale to final solutions.
- Expert in developing & producing Low-code/No-code solutions using Power Apps (Canvas, Model-driven), Power Automate, & Dataverse.
- Experience writing code & developing custom solutions built on top of Microsoft 365 products but not limited to Power Platform, SharePoint Online, and Teams.
- Experience with Power Platform Centre of Excellence kit and ability to extend to include key business requirements & improve user experience.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365, Power Apps Portals/ Power Pages a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban), Azure DevOps, & MS Planner is a must.
- Build test scripts, edge cases & perform unit testing to ensure quality releases.
- Microsoft Power Platform related certified professional preferred.
QualificationsAdditional InformationBeware of scams
- Build & automate enterprise-level Power Platform solutions, processes utilizing industry standard best practices and open to provide ideas for improvement.
- Integrate Power Apps, Power Automate & Power BI to build solutions as per requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues, perform root cause analysis and take appropriate actions to remediate issues.
- Effectively research and understand emerging tools & development practices as Microsoft platforms, services are rapidly evolving.
- Work efficiently within a distributed Agile team setup.
- Strive for quality, proactive in solutioning, architecture & development decisions.
- Collaborate with Architect & Business Analysts as needed to define & deliver requirements.
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.