We are looking for a Java Developer who can join the team.
Our Client is a transnational company that owns numerous products within the Finance domain. One of the largest, B2B electronic payment network, is integrating at the moment with several other Banking products belonging to Client. Quickly transition from paper to electronic payments with a secure, cloud-based payment network for businesses. Integration with different Card payment providers - such as Visa, Masterclass etc.
We are a young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer, and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.Requirements:Required Skills
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong coding experience with Java, Spring/SpringBoot framework, JPA.
- Solid experience in designing and developing with relational databases (Postgres)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (such as Maven, Bitbucket, GitLab, Jenkins and ArgoCD).
- Good knowledge of containerized platforms working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- High understanding of all phases of SDLC, experience in working with Agile methodology.
- Understanding of multi-tier architecture, web based development, Services Oriented Architecture, RESTful services.
- Strong analytical, algorithmic, problem-solving skills with an aptitude for learning and innovation.
- Heightened sense of client service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
Nice to Have
Experience with CamelK.
Experience with OAuth2.
Experience with any Message Broker such as ActiveMQ.
Knowledge of SWIFT network/banking environment.
- Write technical designs (conception, architecture, data model)
- Develop and maintain the platform (coding)
- Identify and resolve incidents
- Respecting customer commitments
- Actively participating to all Agile/Scrum ceremonies
- Providing a transparent reporting to the team, especially during daily standups
- Helping other team members to achieve their commitments
#LI-NB1#LI-RemoteWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.