is a US medical Company that is dedicated to transforming patient's lives at scale by being the driving force to decentralize the delivery of safe care into their homes or other preferred sites of care.Project
provides health systems with all that is needed to safely care for patients, including the clinical protocols, reimbursement model, platform technology, and fulfillment of all the clinical services required in the home through partners. Clinicians and patients broadly prefer this model over traditional care; both clinical and financial outcomes are improved as compared to traditional care.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software development
- Very good knowledge in Python
- Experience Canvas API is a huge plus
- Work with HL7 data
- Java Script is advantage
- Ideally knowledge of Network and protocols (TCP/IP, MQTT ...)
- BitBucket, Docker, Kubernetes. Jira, Confluence, MS Teams, Outlook
- Cloud GCP or Azure would be a big plus, but not mandatory
- Experience working in an agile environment and with Continuous Integration methods
- A hands-on problem solver with excellent software design and implementation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- English: Upper Intermediate+
- Design new features and be responsible for implementing them with high quality
- Debug and resolve bugs and technical issues
- Write and review technical documentation
- Constant close communication with the team members, stakeholders and PM
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Participate in code reviews and share knowledge within the team
- Provide technical mentorship and coaching for junior developers
- Constant review and improvement of existing development processes and technologies
- Participate in technical interviews
- Communicate with US client
Wage: From 2800€/Gross. Final salary will reflect your skills and experienceWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one's preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.Fun Perks:
We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday - fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.