Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
Job DescriptionPrimary Skills:
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
- Strong experience in deploying & managing applications and infrastructure (EC2, Fargate, load balancers, storage, etc) on AWS using IaC (Terraform)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, K8s/OpenShift) and DevOps tools (Git, cloud-native)
- Experience with automation using AWS-native tools and security operations like creating security groups, IAM policies, etc.
- Experience implementing automated backups and recovery
- Good knowledge on native AWS services like EC2, EBS, ECR, S3, Transit Gateway etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Automated provisioning of AWS infrastructure (EC2, Fargate, Load Balancers, Storage etc.) through Terraform scripts (Infrastructure as Code)
- Automated deployment & management of applications
- Code versioning through Git
- CI/CD through Jenkins
- Containerization through Docker & K8s/OpenShift
- Creation of security groups, IAM policies etc.
- Automated backups & recovery
- Handling monthly patching activities, upgrades, maintenances
- Flexibility to work on Integration products through cross-skilling
- Flexibility to work on holidays & weekends (on rotation, compensated with holidays on weekdays)
BE/B.Tech in Computer Science
6-8 years experience with cloud services with at least 2 years of administration on AWSAdditional InformationBeware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.