Hitachi is one of the globally leading companies in the electrical industry. Technical innovations are the biggest challenges for our future. The product range of the Hitachi Group includes around 20.000 components and solutions. Hitachi Group is comprised of 900+ consolidated subsidiaries and has more than 350.000 employees worldwide who allow us to constantly develop international standards and to sell high-quality systems.
For our company Hitachi High-Tech Europe GmbH
we are currently looking for a Customer Support Coordinator Service (m/f/d) in Maidenhead, UK. Hitachi High-Tech Europe GmbH with headquarters in Krefeld/ Germany is represented by the divisions clinical equipment, advanced microscopy, industrial solutions and industrial IoT.Customer Support Coordinator Service (m/f/d)Full-time: 37.5 hours/ week | Contract: permanent | Start date: immediate | Location: Maidenhead, UKYour tasks:
• Handle customer queries, aiming to clarify, orient and direct detected problems towards a solution
• Execute order processing from quotation, invoicing to deliveries in SAP and the service database
• Ensure that customer orders are handled, invoiced, and paid accurately and on time
• Screen customers in case of creditability and legal issues based on Hitachi regulations and compliance rules
• Coordinate internal and external meetings; this may include scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and ensuring that various meeting amenities are available
• Handle incoming calls, create cases in Salesforce, distribute and monitor all cases for service requests and support technical hotline
• Check incoming service reports, engineer travel expenses and engineer timesheets to ensure correct timely billing and SAP processing
• Set up and maintain schedule for customers under warranty and/or service contract
• Make calculations to accurately compile and report statistics
• Communicate with staff from other areas in the organisation to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints
• Use Salesforce to maintain current customer records; track service status and deliveries, maintain expense records, track the status of service visits, maintain sales commissions, expense records, generate sales reports and statistics
• Answer customer or internal enquiries on service availability, orders, service needs and complaints. Respond where applicable or direct to responsible person in technical or service areas
• Analyse customer service needs for communication to service and technical business area
• Forecast and control monthly sales and cost of sales achievement in cooperation with section manager
• Check and control proactive customer mailings and service offersYour profile:
• Commercial Training
• ≥ 3 years of experience in the field of service administration and in order handling
• Advanced knowledge of foreign trade regulations
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Experience with MS Office and ERP/ CRM system; ideally SAP and/or SalesforceYour benefits:
• Overtime payment
• Company pension plan and Company sick pay
• Additional health insurance and private income protection insurance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance ProgrammeAre you interested?
Please send your application to [email protected]
Ms. Dina Neuhaus is happy to answer your questions: +49 (0)2151 6435 218 or +49 (0)170 2079153.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hitachi High-Tech Europe GmbH | ONE, St. Peter's Road | Maidenhead, SL6 7QU, United Kingdom
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].