Quality Planning Engineer - PFMEA Moderator
Job ID: R0030891
Date Posted: Sep 4, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY BULGARIA EOOD
Profession (Job Category): Quality Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Plans and moderates risk assessment analyses (FMEA) for production processes;
- Develops functional relationships for products and processes;
- Plans and prepares for the PFMEA sessions effectively and collaboratively;
- Actively presents, understands the content, and captures critical points in the discussions being in the same time methodologically correct to meet FMEA standard requirements.
- Creates a productive environment where everyone interacts and focuses on FMEA goal and guides the team in conflict situations;
- Monitors and coordinates the effective implementation of the measures resulting from the inspection analyses;
- Participates in quality planning activities for new and current projects;
- Long-term overall production quality improvement with focus on issue prevention rather than just control.
- Degree in Engineering (Technical field)
- Very good knowledge and experience with the risk assessment method – FMEA;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in quality planning/management or a similar position;
- Proficiency in English - written and spoken;
- Very good computer skills /MS Office, SAP/. Experience with PFMEA software would be considered an advantage;
- Should be eager to learn, flexible, open-minded, team-work oriented and pro-active.