- TWO bonuses a year: Potential to earn biannual bonuses providing increased earning capacity
- Competitive pay rate: A rewarding salary + 11% Super
- Health: Discounted Medibank health insurance policy
- Wellness program: access to Employee Assistance Program
- Stability: Permanent Full Time Position in a leading OEM with long term job security
- Uniform: Generous uniform supplied Full PPE
- Training and Development: Continuous training and upskilling with real career development opportunities, start your rewarding career now!
- Home Electrical Appliances: Employee exclusive staff discounts on Hitachi goods
- Company culture: Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success. Be a part of a leading OEM that genuinely values its employees and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Bring your mate for the opportunity to earn $2000.00 with all successful referrals!!!
Work Type: Full Time
About the Opportunity
Our Brisbane Sales team has an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our Wacol branch in a permanent position as a Sales Administrator. This position would suit someone who is dedicated to providing holistic administrative support, considers themselves to be well organised and is proactive in finding solutions for improved customer satisfaction levels.
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive and prompt administrative support for the Sales team
- Coordinating the sales admin process from order receipt through to machine delivery
- Order, allocate and manage attachments and other services for machines sales
- Process equipment transfers and loans
- Coordinating payments with finance providers and brokers, as well as coordinating trade payouts
- Ensure database information is updated to be relevant and accurate.
- Assisting the Sales Manager with compiling monthly reports
About you - To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a sales administration position, supporting moderately complex builds is essential, and experience in the capital equipment and earthmoving industry will be a distinct advantage
- Advanced capability with PC Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics (DMS) would be a distinct advantage,
- Previous experience with Microsoft CRM would be an advantage, as would experience with any CRM system
- A friendly and helpful approach to collaboratively and autonomously deliver quality service
- Excellent time management abilities, and attention to detail is an absolute must
- Demonstrated team player attitude, and commitment to working with, and taking direction from, the existing 2 Sales Administrators that you will be working alongside. You must also be able to work with and take direction from the Sales Manager, Used Equipment Manager, and up to 14 Sales Representatives, so your ability to work in a collaborative team environment is absolutely essential. Additionally, you must be able to pick up new skills quickly and be willing to proactively find solutions as problems arise.
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate on any basis and whole-heartedly value diversity at our company.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.
Great people know other great people!
Our people have the best understanding of our company, our culture, values and what it takes to be successful here at Hitachi.