We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us. Job Overview
Hitachi Vantara is looking for a ServiceNow Tech Lead that has 8+ years of hands on ServiceNow experience including leading several implementations. This lead will be part of the platform team and will be responsible for making decisions, designs and architecting solutions for various projects across the platform. He/she will actively participate in critical projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in designing and implementing various ServiceNow applications and modules. This candidate must possess technical, leadership and communication skills to successfully deliver ServiceNow projects. Responsibilities
• Lead ServiceNow projects for various modules in ServiceNow including ITSM, HRSD, ITOM and ITBM.
• Lead all functional and technical aspects of solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, development of required specific reporting.
• Owns the requirement gathering sessions collaborating with various stakeholders, service owners and partners across Hitachi Vantara.
• Convert user stories into technical solutions.
• Collaborates with vendors on infrastructure designs to ensure the final product is what was architected or designed.
• Design and Architect Automation Workflows using ServiceNow Orchestration, Flow Designer, Integration Hub, and Workflow Editor in line with established standards.
• Consults process owners with solution implementation.
• Support and Maintain all technical aspects of ServiceNow platform.
• Provides detailed guidance and consultation in solutioning production incidents when required.
• Champion effort to maintain ServiceNow industry standards and maintain system compliance.
• Remain current on ServiceNow features and best practices as well as industry trends including ITIL, ITSM and standards.
• Perform other duties as required. Primary Qualifications:
• 9+ years of total ServiceNow experience in designing and implementation of ServiceNow platform.
• 3-5 years of experience with the ServiceNow development including ITSM, ITBM, ITOM and HRSD modules.
• 10+ years of total IT experience. Requirements:
• Good experience of functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) Tools and ITIL Processes/Functions.
• Experience in project delivery and working directly with customers and client.
• Strong communication skills.
• Expertise on import/export of configuration/asset data.
• Knowledge of Web Services (XML, HTML, Web Services, REST etc.)
• Knowledge of ServiceNow workflow configuration
• Should have good understanding about domain separation
• Should have experience in integrations including AD, MID Server and third-party tools using web services, SOAP, REST, etc. Below skills will be preferable:
• ITIL certified
• ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certified
• Experience in Scoped HR Application
• Service Portal
• Hands-on ITOM Championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are integral to our culture and identity. Diverse thinking, a commitment to allyship, and a culture of empowerment help us achieve powerful results. We want you to be you, with all the ideas, lived experience, and fresh perspective that brings . We support your uniqueness and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our team. How we look after you
We want to help you take care of your today and tomorrow - at home and at work. Which is why we offer industry-leading benefits that go far beyond compensation. That means support, services, and resources that also take care of your holistic health and wellbeing. We're always looking for new ways of working that bring out our best, which leads to unexpected ideas. Here, you'll experience a sense of belonging, and discover autonomy, freedom, and ownership as you work alongside talented people you enjoy sharing knowledge with. We're also champions of life balance and offer flexible arrangements that work for you (role and location dependent). About us
We're a global team of innovators. Together, we harness engineering excellence and passion for insight to co-create meaningful solutions to complex challenges. We turn organizations into data-driven leaders that can a make positive impact on their industries and society . If you believe that innovation can inspire the future, this is the place to fulfil your purpose and achieve your potential.
We're proud to say we're an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, age, disability status or any other protected characteristic . Should you need reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know so that we can do our best to set you up for success.