Job Description Software Development Engineering Specialist Professional - (1025173)Bengaluru, India Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. Objectives of this role
• Lead team scrums to define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities, and communicate with stakeholders throughout the project.
• Collaborate with internal and external contacts to analyze needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
• Work closely with product managers and business teams to create and maintain product backlog according to business value.
• Remain up to date on trends and best practices for agile project management Responsibilities
• Plan and prioritize product development and product feature backlog
• Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they're clearly understood by relevant teams
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work aligns with product strategy
• Mitigate roadblocks to achieving sprint/release goals
• Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
• Serve as product ambassador internally and externally, sharing knowledge and answering questions Required skills and qualifications
• A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 8+ years of experience in product management
• Proven experience working in Agile/Scrum environments
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience
• Previous experience interacting with and presenting to customers and prospects.
• Ability to quickly understand technologies, algorithms, and architecture, and interpret and articulate them into customer-facing implications.
• Understanding the needs, scenarios, and common deployments in the enterprise datacenter is highly desirable.
• Strong team skills and experience to bring together diverse views.
• Working experience on K8, VMware Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge