Job ID: R0030960
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY SERVICES SP. Z O.O.
Profession (Job Category): Human Resources
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
• Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees located in Switzerland and Germany.
• Managing employment documentation and data maintenance from hire to retire.
• Responding to inquiries from employees and internal stakeholders concerning HR topics such as onboarding, family allowance, salary etc.
• Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information.
• Maintaining a high level of data quality to make sure that our employees receive their salary and its components on time.
• Performing internal quality controls.
• Identifying opportunities for improvement and driving them.
• Communicating information regarding company policies to internal stakeholders in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption.
• Providing on-demand reports.
• Updating standard operating procedures and work instructions.
• You have minimum 1 year of professional experience, preferably in corporate environment.
• You are proactive, have got analytical skills and good attention to details.
• You are interested in different aspects of Human Resources as a function.
• You possess Microsoft Office and Excel skills.
• Experience in SAP, Workday or ticketing tools is a strong plus.
• You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
• Your level of business English and German is B2 +.