We are seeking a AQA engineer to work on automation of existing manual regression suite to decrease the Regression cycle for existing manual QA team. This is a role within the development organization to work with a cross functional international team on financial documents application. The individual will be a participant on a focused scrum team with 6 or more teammates following Agile methodologies using the Scrum framework.Requirements:
- Existing automation framework will be used. It is a Java-based Playwright FW.
- The target browser is Chrome, or chromium-based, e.g. Microsoft Edge.
- The target operating system is Windows.
- Assume a distribution of 20% simple, 60% medium and 20% complex test cases to be automated.
- A weekly reporting of progress against the project plan.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Develop and maintain the automation framework.
- Train and lead the team to do automation testing for existing features in the application.
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results.
- Keep management informed of testing project status, raise issues/risks as necessary and track the Quality metrics.
- Create/track/retest software defects in designated defect tracking tool.
- Work closely with development and product management staff to discuss defects and resolutions.
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.