The ideal candidate should possess an overall understanding of estimation techniques, understanding/experience with project management, and proven customer-facing skills/records. We expect you to be a good team player able to integrate into a fast and growing environment requiring tough collaboration with technical team/support organization and everyday communication with customers.
Candidate should be able to guide, motivate, and mentor team members in their everyday tasks. Value proposition and communication is a part of everyday duties so the ideal candidate should possess out-of-the-box thinking/creativity. Written and verbal communication must be on a decent level in order to establish and develop contacts with key stakeholders. Adaptation to an ambiguous and multicultural environment is a must.
- 7+ years in software development
- Strong knowledge of one of the following languages: Java (Android), Swift and Objective C, C#
- Experience with Mobile development: ios and/or Android
- Strong knowledge of OOP and OOD concepts
A big advantage:
- Experience with any OTT system: Roku/TvOS/FireTV/Xbox/Android TV
- Experience with Media and A/V player
- Experience designing SDK/public libraries/frameworks and producing related artifacts
- Experience with analytics and ads integration
- Experience with UX concepts and working with the product
- Technical leading experience
OTT system: Roku/TvOS/FireTV/Xbox/Android TVJob Responsibilities:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Participation in pre-sale
- Design architecture and implementation of media client solutions from scratch
- Validation and discussion on design topics
- Solution driver and contributor
- Technical estimation
- Technical advisory and assistance in issues resolution
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffeesAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.