GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for a skilled, passionate, and experienced designer to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.
As part of a creative and dynamic team working to establish an exciting range of new products, you will create & develop design proposals from initial ideas to complete Design proposals. Requirements:
- University degree in Transportation design or Industrial/Product Design
- Junior - or up to 3-5 years' experience in automobile interior design (OEM preferred)
- Skills using industry-leading 3D tools such as:Blender, Maya, Houdini, Alias, Gravity sketch, Grasshopper and Keyshot.
- Strong sketch ability
- English (spoken and written)
- Experience leading and communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
- Excellent in visualizing concepts
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player as this is an integral part of the Client's culture
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
- Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to deliver under time constraints
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Create and deliver design proposals according to design brief and project constraints in assigned tasks.
- Deliver and prepare presentation material for reviews.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Work with and guide computer and clay modellers.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.