Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
• Strong proficiency in BBD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Nodejs
• Experience in testing back-end APIs using tools like Postman, REST Assured, or similar.
• Solid understanding of software testing principles, methodologies, and best practices.
• Familiarity with version control systems (Git) and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced development environment.
• Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.Preferences:Required Skills
: QA Automation, API, BBD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Nodejs, CI/CDJob Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain automated test scripts
• Design and implement test frameworks, test plans, and test cases
• Collaborate with the development team to ensure that test cases are designed to cover all functionalities and edge cases.
• Execute automated tests, analyze test results, and identify and report defects or issues.
• Work closely with the development team to reproduce, debug, and resolve reported issues.
• Perform regression testing to ensure that previously developed and tested software components still function correctly.
• Continuously enhance and optimize automated testing processes and frameworks to improve efficiency and coverage.
• Stay up to date with the latest testing tools, methodologies, and best practices in automated testing.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and contribute to the overall software quality assurance process.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.