• Do comensive user and market research, and create well-formed UX analysis documents.
• Articulate vision, inspire clients to adopt a design thinking mindset, drive the product strategy, roadmap, and governance.
• Apply design thinking approach, design methodology, tools & processes to generate new ideas and concepts.
• Define the end-to-end, holistic customer experience, communicate design decisions and lead cross-functional teams to decode fuzzy problems to provide effective design solutions.
• Articulate and explain conceptual and directional choices with great communication skills.
• Collaborate well within multiple project stakeholders.
• Engage in business development, growth and scaling design businesses.
• Support clients wins for new clients by creative UX concepts and presentations to showcase design capabilities, strategically.
• Effectively present his/her research, concepts, designs, design work directly to clients at various forums.
• Proficiency in tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD and/or prototyping tools like Invision and Axure etc.
• Experience and expertise in User testing and usability analysis documentation would be an advantage.
• Capable to function independently and collaboratively as per the need of a team environment.
• Should be a self-starter, proactive, self-motivated, able to handle work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.Requirements:
• Extensive experience in User Experience (UX) design, with a proven track record of successful project deliveries.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with customers, gather requirements, and foster positive relationships.
• Proficiency in identifying user needs and translating them into intuitive and efficient user interfaces.
• Experience in leading and managing UX design teams, driving innovation.
• By having a dedicated Lead UX resource, we will be better equipped to understand and meet our customer's needs promptly, resulting in higher satisfaction and increased loyalty.Preferences:Required Skills:
UX DesignerJob Responsibilities:
• Minimum 7 years of experience as a User Experience Designer and with substantial experience
• Design and user advocacy are at the forefront of everything we do. A UX Designer envisions and crafts the experience that would make the user's life easy and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical.
• In this role, you'll be working on complex tasks and transforming them into accessible, intuitive, and user-friendly designs for millions of people around the world-from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert.
• To achieve this goal, it requires a great collaboration across multiple teams of Designers, Engineers, Clients and Product Managers throughout the process-from gathering requirements, creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
• You will be joining a well-established team of multi-faceted Designers and will be empowered with the opportunity to conceptualize and bring product ideas to life.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.