Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
1. Must have worked on a Media app or a Video based app in the past.
2. Should have 3+ years' years of testing experience on mobile, connected TV and Smart TV
3. Get conversant with the domain, products and use cases
4. Design test plans and execute them for new features, interfaces and applications
5. Extensive functional experience on cross browsers, cross devices and OTT apps
6. Generating and analyzing test reports
7. Tracking issues and working with developers on identifying root causes
8. Partnering with developers on automation tasks
9. Invest in learning new mobile tools and technologies (e.g. BrowserStack etc.) to improve app quality
10. Script development experience with testing frameworks like Appium, API test automation would be plusPreferences:Required Skills
: Media/Video Application, Connected TV, OTT App and Smart TVJob Responsibilities:
• Has a major impact on project and product quality factors and customer satisfaction
• Will influence QA processes and procedures
• Works under minimal general supervision, often setting own goals with management approval.
• Communicates effectively in all forms to all audiences.
• Performs cross-functional duties without guidance.
• Executes test cases.
• Supports major quality initiatives that may span multiple departments from a technical perspectiveWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.