Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• 2+ years of DBA experience in a production environment
• Nice to have experience of managing SQL Servers in AWS.
• Application Development experience (preferably using .NET) and writing database scripts.
• Good understanding of DevOps and the role of database administration teams in DevOps.
• Experience of doing database deployment using .dacpac.
• Advanced knowledge of performance tuning and administration, query analysis, performance monitoring and tuning, and maintenance routines
• Background in automating processes
• Experience with creating and maintaining database infrastructure
• Experience with database monitoring tools like SentryOne.Preferences:Must Have
: DBA, SQL Serverr, AWS and .NET (Preferred)Job Responsibilities:
• Administers, manages and monitors all systems, including databases, in development, test and production environments.
• Design and implementation of Azure cloud databases, high-availability solutions, replication, encryption, and disaster recovery solutions.
• Migration of on-premises database to the Azure Cloud using SQL on VM, SQL MI, Azure SQL Database.
• Writing T-SQL, including complex stored procedures, functions, views, and triggers.
• Provide technical leadership through example, develop innovation, strategies, processes, and best practices.
• Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required.
• Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
• Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
• Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
• Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
• Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
• 24×7 support for our SQL Server environment.
• Work with Development and QA team, guide developers on following best coding practices to write optimal & efficient code.
• Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user's specialised role
• Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
• Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
• Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
• Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
• Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
• Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
• Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
• Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when requiredWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.