Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
10+ years of experience in developing native iOS application(s). Objective C, Swift is a must.
• Understanding of Hybrid application development is a plus.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Expert in multi-threading concepts to create highly responsive data intensive applications
• Extensive knowledge of CoreData framework, esp. in multi-threading environments
• Good knowledge on other iOS frameworks, especially for handling Contacts and Media
• Good knowledge with web service architecture, protocols, security and data formats (Ex. REST, OAuth, JSON,
etc.) and implementation patterns on iOS platform including both Apple and 3rd party tools/frameworks
• Deep understanding of ARC memory management practices, especially when using blocks
• Experience Architect/creating/maintaining unit tests including mock objects and unit tests for asynchronous
code (test expectations)
• Expert in iOS UI guidelines.
• Expert in XCode profiling tools
• Experience working with SCRUM and/or Agile development environments
• Experience working in cross-functional teams
• Expert in creating design and maintain architecture documentation, class diagrams, technical flow documents
• Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet tight
• Test Driven development
• Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Additional plus: C++ intermediate to advanced experience
• Experience working with other technologies such as React in use for progressive web appsPreferences:Must Have Skill:
iOS. Objective C, SwiftJob Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Team Lead/Architect for iOS platform responsible for designing and architecting applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
• Should Have experience leading/mentoring large technical teams.
• Experience in working with product managers , translating functional requirements to precise technical requirements.
• Identify, create and manage project/Product technical artefacts.
• Be able to plan technical milestones & drive development efforts with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Experience in designing enterprise grade application architecture for mobile apps, employing design patterns & best practices.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.