- Manage all incoming phone, email and web-based/internet sales leads and assign in Salesforce.
- Prepare and manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for sales team.
- Monitor PO approvals and act as needed to ensure approval within 24 hours of receipt.
- Create training schedules, set up meeting invites, create training binders.
- Operate general office equipment for various applications, such as database and document management and word processing.
- Process expense reports for business travel, events, and other office-related expenses.
- Assist with SD/VP travel arrangements.
- Sort and distribute mail daily.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, maintaining documents, or preparing reports as requested.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars as well as coordinate events.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Support customer visits (travel/lodging).
- Support Salesforce team as needed.
- Support Sales Team as needed.
- Assist with Special Projects as assigned by Sales VPs.
- Work with Purchasing and Marketing to maintain the Sales Swag inventory.
- Manage Customer giveaways and distribution including season tickets for sporting events.
- Attend weekly Sales and Marketing meeting and take meeting minutes.
- Manage Sales and Marketing Organizational Chart.
- Mark quotes as sent/set up jobs
- Complete Customer Initiated Questionnaires
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
- Associates degree or advanced education; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a professional working environment highly
- Experience providing administrative support to multiple parties
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel (formulas, pivot tables), Outlook (calendar scheduling) and Concur (creating and managing travel arrangements); Microsoft certification a
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work with the ability to take on full ownership of assigned
- Strong interpersonal and project/time management
- History of excellent written and verbal
- Ability to handle sensitive material and maintain
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility to handle multiple
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while having strong attention to
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Duties include packing, re-stocking and carrying