Implement Service strategy and drive Service growth locally at the respective local unit level. Lead the Service Sales organization and is responsible for the Sales and Business Development of Transformer Service Unit and achieve performance targets and to optimize the utilization of service resources.
- Drives implementation of the Service strategy as laid Down by HUB (Responsible for Profit / Loss Account for a set of countries, in this case Africa to Australia including India) and GPG (Global Product Group).
- Ensures corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the Service organization through collaboration with HUB / GPG and other businesses Drive, implement, reports and monitor performance targets as part of the HUB/global (or) local unit Candidate should be able to define and implement strategies to maintain and attain new markets for growth in TRES portfolio for India and BNBS Countries.
- Develop and maintain action plan for how to achieve targets as well as coordinating action plan across PGTR Units and WCFES. Organize proper market coverage and go to market for early engagement and organize capabilities to cover all channels and markets.
- Runs day to day Service sales to ensure profitable growth and improvement of Service productivity.
- Implements global guidelines, handle internal / external audits and performance standards to ensure consistency in quality and customer satisfaction. Executes the (global) service and delivery sales channel strategy within the local unit. Implements productized Service offerings and materials for marketing purposes and invests in Service Sales to increase market penetration.
- Builds sustainable customer relationships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction, and retention together with Sales. Supports Sales resources / Project Management team in customer meetings.
- Degree qualified Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in the Service Business preferably in Transformer industry.
- Minimum of 3-4 years prior experience working in the Sales.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience managing teams and or projects with bottom line responsibility.
- Previous site management experience Basic Transformer Design, Parts like Bushing and OLTC Effectively plan and implement change and influence people to accept/adhere to changes made Experience in coordinating multiple teams in remote locations.
- Demonstrates an interest in and understanding of others; Adapts to the team and builds team spirit; Recognizes and rewards the contribution of others; Listens, consults others, and communicates proactively. Provide others with a clear direction; Sets appropriate standards of behavior; Delegates work appropriately and fairly.
- Motivates and empowers others. Establishes good relationships with customers and staff.
- Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organization; Relates well to people at all levels.