CablePrice (NZ) Ltd is a subsidiary of Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd with a nationwide sales, parts and service network. CablePrice is New Zealand's exclusive authorised dealer for Hitachi Construction Machinery, Bell Equipment, McCloskey International, HSC Cranes, Montabert, MB Crushers and Isuzu Industrial and Marine Engines. Furthermore, CablePrice is the authorised sales, parts and service dealer for the full range of Mercedes-Benz, Freightliner and Fuso trucks in the South Island, and the authorised sales, parts and service dealer for Isuzu Trucks in Wellington, and as of recently the full range offered IVECO from their light commercial, 4x4, right up to heavy duty on and off hi-way truck range in Palmerston North and Hasting.
Due to continued growth in our Palmerston North region, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Commercial Vehicle Technician (Heavy Diesel Mechanic) to join our team!
This position would suit a mechanical trades professional who is dedicated to providing quality, efficient and accurate service and maintenance outcomes.
If you have the following in your toolbox, we would love to hear from you:
- Heavy Diesel or Automotive Qualification with 3 years experience or 5 years + heavy diesel experience (no qualification)
- Mechanical capability and technical skills; diagnosing faults and servicing heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Excellent diagnostic ability and analytical thinking to navigate complex issues and deliver high-quality outcomes
- Confident computer literacy and a committed, customer-focused mindset ensuring the CablePrice "first choice" customer vision is upheld
Benefits to working for CablePrice:
- Competitive Pay: $44 to $46/hr, plus 5% on top for Team Leader duties
- Health Insurance: We offer free Southern Cross's 'Wellbeing One' plan to all staff as well as discounted premiums for your immediate family.
- Overtime: We pay overtime on a daily rate, as well as weekend rates for technicians.
- Training & Career Development Opportunities: We invest in our employees with ongoing coaching, training, and professional development as well as succession planning and we look to promotion from within.
- Tool Allowance: Fortnightly tool allowance for our technicians.
- Uniform & PPE Gear: Customer-facing employees and technicians are supplied with uniforms and PPE gear, including prescription safety glasses.
- Boost Employee Benefits Program: Boost connects our employees with amazing discounts and offers from over 50 of New Zealand's favourite brands and stores.
- Stability: Work for a well-established, reputable company with global backing, with long term job security.
- Company Culture: Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success.
- Refer a Friend Bonus: Employees can earn up to $2000 with a successful referral.
- Employee Assistance Programme: Enables employees to access services to address personal and professional challenges, enhancing their wellbeing, and promoting happiness and productivity in the workplace.
Our people are the key to making CablePrice a successful company. We encourage an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture. Our people are engaged, motivated and we work hard to keep it that way. We invest in our employees with ongoing coaching, training and career development as well as succession planning and promotion from within. So what are you waiting for? We are shifting up a gear and driving towards a strong future as a total solutions provider.
APPLY NOW and be Powered to Succeed!