GlobalLogic is looking for person high-experienced as Fire Safety Inspector and auditor in area HS. Help us create a place where employees feel safe, and people who join us learn how to take care of their health and safety in the organization!
You will be responsible for supervising and cooperate in constant improvement of health & safety working conditions and fire safety standards in choosen locations. You will work in a growing healt & safety department in an IT company with an opportunity to develop your language and communication skills. Will you join us?
- OHS specialist title and fire safety inspector title.
- Experienced in conducting audits and implementing ISO standards at previous employers.
- Minimum two years on similar position.
- Master degree, diploma of completion of post-graduate health and safety studies.
- Advanced Health and Safety knowladge.
- Practical experience in working with documents and advanced writing skills.
- Permanent example of working discipline.
- English Language Level - Advanced in reading, writing and verbal communication.
- Category B driving license.
- Experienced user of MSOffice package.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Supervising health & safety working conditons in our locations and monitoring compliance with health & safety rules in Wrocław, Zielona Góra. Advising employer in this regard.
- Implementing corrective actions in area Fire Safety within the company, conducting audits of fire safety of our buildings, conductings trainings for fire safety coordinators.
- Identification and reporting of risk factors. Communicate it to the employer.
- Participation and assistance in organizing health and safety committees and preparing annuall OHS analysis.
- Conducting initial trainings in area health & safety for new employees in Polish and English.
- Preparation of official documents, training documentation; support of documentation flow.
- Keeping and updating training records by cooperation with HR team in gathering information about training needs.
- Cooperation with managers and deparments. Participation in internal meetings with managers on locations.
- Support by organization training with external OHS companies to ensure periodical training and training in field fire safety and first aid.
- Using tools provided by the employer and department`s tools as well.
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.