GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for a Digital modeler to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.Requirements:
- Relevant experience of class-A modeling in Alias within automotive design.
- Minimum of 5 + year experience.
- The modelers must be able to work independently and have good ability to cooperate with people from other disciplines.
- High sense of responsibility for work and deliveries are required.
- Catia knowledge is an advantage
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Class-A modelling with exterior or interior projects in the late phase of the delivery.
- The work tasks would consist of developing surface models together with Designers and Studio Engineers.
- The modeler should be able to work with high-quality Class-A models
- Have a full understanding of technical input.
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.