GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for a skilled, passionate, and experienced designer to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.
As part of a creative and dynamic team working to establish an exciting range of new products, you will create & develop design proposals from initial ideas to complete Design proposals. Requirements:
• Knowledge/ experience working both with body colour development and in projects as CMF designer
• Creative and structured mind
• Adaptive and resilient
• Flexible and fast paced
• Team player
• Excellent skills in Photoshop & Illustrator
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience in working in VRED and VRJob Responsibilities:
- create innovative proposals for exterior aspects, main focus is body colours (but additionally wheel finishes, calipers, accent colours, 2 tone and cladding aspects) > work with program chiefs and designers
- maintaining a transversal strategy keeping the right balance between consistency and innovation >work with BA
- benchmark and trend presentations > work with MSS and the Shanghai Design studio
- A & B master-delivery > work with suppliers, ME and program designer until the industrialization, following the agreed process.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
1. Exploratory creative phase for all projects:
- work closely with the project designers and chiefs to understand each project's needs and creatively contribute to the CMF manifestos.
- develop CMF themes/stories for exterior CMF exploration directions aligned with the overall CMF concept.
- present regularly benchmark of the competitors related to exterior aspects
- Create and present for each project in exploratory phase a range of innovative exterior CMF proposals developed internally or with exterior suppliers, targeting a clear choice at DSM5 leading to confirmation at AA2 ( briefs, trends, benchmark, CMF presentations, samples, VRED renders, VR proposals, paint panels, frogs, body sections and exterior models)
- work with Lead SE and program designer for CMD delivery.
- present in regular project meetings and reviews the CMF exterior proposals, themes and have strong arguments for selling in and maintaining the CMF concepts.
- Participate in relevant Line meetings, project meetings and Design Board
- Create / generate modified or new CMF proposals for this area any time required, in alignment with the program Chief and designer.
- CMD creation for physical exterior CMF models and follow up at model makers
- Follow the development of the A master working closely with everyone involved (suppliers, purchasing, program and Chief designers, BA, etc) and keeping the ME informed of the choices made at DSM5.
• possibility to travel to suppliers in both EU and China
2. Holistic cross-carline strategy and continuous innovative exploration:
- create the Client's consistency strategy in this area, monitor the colours in each factory and work holistically cross carline
- maintain a constant interest and inspire the whole CMF team and key stakeholders about new aspects, technologies, trends and sustainable processes in this area.
- work with the exterior design team to understand their design strategy and how to support it through CMF
- follow all updates from the brand team and collaborate with BA for material strategies that would strengthen the brand.
- collaborate with the Material Lab on advanced design subjects.
3. Industrialization phase for all projects (with an SE support):
- Follow the development of the B master and CD master working closely with everyone involved until AA2 (SE, suppliers, ME, VEM, purchasing, program/chief designers, BA, etc) and taking responsibilities to follow up with Shanghai studio after AA2
- support the Lead SE with CMD updates for exterior
- Presentations, renders and VR as required when there are changes
- Participate in relevant Line meetings and Design Board
- Participate in relevant project reviews, VP and TT car reviews
- Create / generate modified or new CMF proposals if required, in alignment with program designer/chief.
- possibility to travel to suppliers in both EU and ChinaWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.