GlobalLogic Croatia is inviting a Technical Project Manager to join us! It is a chance to become a part of continued success of GlobalLogic within media domain. In this role you will be providing hands-on management and delivering projects across a wide range of technologies within media industry. Our clients are widely-known and have millions of users, our processes are well established and we enjoy smooth delivery, so don't miss your opportunity to join GlobalLogic!
- 2+ years of experience in IT project management
- 2+ years of software development background with deep understanding of underlying technologies in one of the following: Java/Kotlin, Swift , C#, Go, C+
- Experience in managing team(s) of at least 8 team members
- 1+ project(s) driven through the whole project life-cycle
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Kanban)
- Experience with Jira and Git
- Advanced level of English (fluent wrtiting and speaking)
- Organizational, coordination, and multi-tasking experience
- Goal-oriented mindset and leadership attitude
- Ability and willingness to learn, grow, and sometimes travel
- Familiarity with financial planning and analysis
- Experience with media and video streaming
- Experience with applications consuming REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience with building backend services on cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with mobile development: Android and/or iOS
- Experience with GANTT tools (e.g. MS Project)
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Lead several projects at the same time
- Drive project from initiation to closure within budget and aggressive schedule
- Drive fix bid project estimates in coordination with Sales and Delivery leads
- Manage a team of 20 persons
- Coordinate cooperation with internal departments (e.g. talent acquisition, HR)
- Coordinate and/or resolve technical issues
- Communicate plans, status, risks and mitigation strategies to key stakeholders
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffeesAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.