Meet our Team
We provide support and development services for one of the UKs NHS National Cancer Screening Programmes. We are a well-established team however change is in the pipeline, hence we need to increase capacity. We are largely based in London however a small number of the team are based throughout the UK and EMEA. What you'll be doing
You will join a great second line operational support team as a healthcare senior consultant. You will provide application support (both technical and functional) to end users working in the NHS. You will be based in London; however will work both from home and the office. What you bring to the team
- Ability to effectively multitask and work well as part of team, whilst equally able to work alone
- You will have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with both simple and complex issues
- You will have experience of working with SLAs, and able to manage tickets according to priorities and deadlines
- Experience with UAM (User Access Management), including system management of new starters and leavers, and RBAC (Role Based Access Control) administration. Process writing and documentation experience is desirable.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in similar Application Management Support roles and/or healthcare services (end user in Cancer Screening Services with a desire to progress and/or strong willingness to learn)
- Willingness to support projects and other team/service needs
- Existing SCC (Security Cleared Clearance) or willingness to obtain SCC
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge