The client is a leading worldwide high-tech company specializing in embedded automotive software for in-car cockpit solutions. The company makes and designs leading-edge technology, software, and services, which power the professional automotive industry.
The successful candidate will get a chance to work on cutting-edge infotainment/digital cockpit technologies from leading Auto manufacturers and Tier1s and see the projects through to commercialization.Requirements:Minimum Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Software Applications Engineering, Software Development experience, or related work experience.
- Experience with Embedded software development, integration, debugging.
- Experience with C/C++ programming.
- Experience High-level operating systems (Linux and/or Android) Or any Real-time Operating system.
- Excellent issue triage and Debugging skills
- Good Communication and Excellent Team working skills.
- Quick Adaptability to work in new technologies.
- Automotive experience
- Experience with YoctoWould be a plus:
- Experience with embedded Multimedia development in one or more of Audio, Display, Graphics, Camera domains.
- Experience with Automotive Grade LinuxJob Responsibilities:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Participate in design and implementation for Automotive Embedded projects
- Work with Hypervisor and Connectivity solutions
- Integrate and configure the existing solutions to a different systems
- Porting solutions to custom boards
- Direct communication with the customer
- Be a part of Globallogic team of successful professionals
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.