• Design/develop data path for L3 technologies: IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, SR/SRv6, VRF, L3VPN
• Design/develop data path for QoS technologies: Queueing, Classification, Policing, Marking, shaping, ACL, ECN, WRED
• Design/develop data path for L2 technologies: STP, LLDP, sFlow, LAG, MLAG
• Linux OS internals, memory management and network stackRequirements:
• Write Feature Spec covering the requirements and detailed design.
• Implement pipeline improvements and features individually or as part of a team.
• Evaluate, Integrate third-party libraries.
• Improve performance/scale of existing features/solutions.
• Triage, resolve internal and customer-found issues.
• Bachelor's or Master s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
GlobalLogic estimates the starting pay range for this role to be performed Remotely and the salary range will be $140,000/yr to $150,000/yr and reflects base salary only. This pay range is provided as a good faith estimate and the amount offered may be higher or lower. GlobalLogic takes many factors into consideration in making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.Preferences:
• Ability to write high-quality C/C++ code
• 5+ years of hands-on development experience in the following areas:
• Deep understanding of pipeline architecture of one or more ASIC families (Broadcom:DNX, Broadcom:XGS, Intel:Tofino, Mellanox Spectrum series ). If not Broadcom XGS/DNX experience, should have good experience in other merchant silicon, with a very good understanding of technology to pick up new things.Job Responsibilities:
• Good understanding of Distributed Architecture
• Good understanding of BCM SDK, P4, DPDK
• RIB, FIB, and Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL)
• High Availability, ISSU, Linux networking
• Debian Build/Packaging, Linux Kernel, Kernel Networking Stack, Containers, Virtual Machines (VM) What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.