Our client is a business solutions company that provides technology and marketing support to enhance the consumer's experience and the operational efficiency of a car wash. Client provides the business "know-how" to transform most car washes into profitable, thriving businesses.
As a leading provider of "turnkey" car wash solutions, our clients' suite includes a complete offering of fully customizable point-of-sale and tunnel control software. Client provides hardware, support, and business solutions, including human resources, marketing, and solution-specific site-improvement planning.
You would be surprised by the complexity of technological solutions in a modern car wash!Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in automation testing and 5+ years as QA engineer in general;
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET framework, and OOP principles;
- Experience and understanding of test automation stack a must: Selenium WebDriver and GUI testing, API testing, NUnit or other testing frameworks;
- Confident with SQL, REST API, Git;
- Ability to create and perform complex testing scenarios;
- Working experience in Agile software development;
- Well-organized and self-motivated strong team player;
- Understanding of modern test automation patterns and approaches;
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Azure cloud environments;
- Familiarity with the Atata C#/.NET automated web testing framework;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Experience and understanding of Integration testing;
- Experience in performance and load testing;
- Able to manage your own time and handle multi-task delivery;
- Conduct Regression and Integration Automation testing;
- Create, maintain and execute GUI and API automated test scripts;
- Develop and maintain a test automation framework;
- Take part in a project integration testing;
- Create and update a project related documentation;
- Report discovered issues;
- Follow up with R&D team regarding issues and findings;
- Review test automation framework code pull requests;
- Perform day-to-day AQA activities such as nightly run tests analysis;
- Aggregate and report test automation results;
#LI-TR2 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.