New long-term project for an Energy client, where we will create a microservice platform to support various business cases. You will be part of a 50 people team, where we'll have C# engineers, AQAs, POs and Scrum Masters.Requirements:
- 4+ years of professional experience as QA;
- 3+ years of experience as an Automation QA;
- Experience in Automation of both API and UI;
- Commercial experience with C# test automation;
- Good knowledge of code-test approaches, creation, and execution of test cases, requirements analysis;
- Ability to mentor Mid-Jun AQAs;
- Good English verbal and written communication skills;
- A clear understanding of SDLC and STLC processes and phases.
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness;
- Participate in Application design with the developers and come up with a thorough testing strategy for the feature;
- Test automation using C#;
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results;
- Create/track/retest software defects in the designated defect tracking tool;
- Work closely with development, and product management on auto-test coverage;
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives;
- Support the documenting process.
#LI-MD2What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.