Meet our Team
We're looking to expand our growing global customer advocacy (CA) team to capitalise on evolving market opportunities and trends. We are a dynamic, global information technology solutions and services organisation known for our leadership and innovation in the data management and infrastructure space. What you'll be doing
The Customer Advocacy Program Manager will own critical customer outreach and interactions for selected business segments, with a focus on EMEA and APAC. You will identify and drive customer reference opportunities in close collaboration with sales and marketing counterparts and be accountable for the creation of content/reference deliverables (customer stories, reference quotes, video testimonials, speaking engagements, co-marketing approvals, etc.).
What you bring to the team
- Build a strong pipeline of customer stories aligned with go-to-market strategies
- Develop relationships based on trust and mutual success with customers and colleagues
- Identify and nurture storytelling opportunities using market and customer insights
- Project manage customer reference and content development opportunities, with an eye on process compliance and timely delivery
- Closely collaborate with other marketing functions to drive the creation of effective, story-driven content assets, including content marketing, video studio, corporate communications and product marketing
- Ensure a positive customer experience through day-to-day activities
- To succeed, you will need to be a highly organised, resourceful thinker with a passion for championing customer and organisational success, along with a healthy curiosity for learning about how things work.
- Specific skills and experiences should include:
- Minimum four years relevant experience in marketing, support or sales functions, with at least two years direct experience in customer-facing roles; experience in customer advocacy or reference management is preferred but not mandatory
- B2B industry experience, ideally in the information technology space
- Customer obsessed, with a passion for delivering superior customer experiences
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication and storytelling skills
- Confidence communicating and working with customers and colleagues across geographies
- Superior attention to detail and project management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills and high degree of personal accountability
- Flexibility to work business hours to interact with customers/colleagues in EMEA and APAC as needed
- Positive, optimistic, responsive and collaborative outlook
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications or other relevant/related field
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge