We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us. Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
The Senior Global Customer Support & Success Financial Analyst provides accounting and finance support to the Services Finance Director located in the US. The analyst provides essential business partnerships with Services Leaders, Geo Finance Leaders and Global Services Finance Leaders located all over the globe. The role requires strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze & present information in a professional & articulate manner.
• Provide insightful financial and business advice to Services business leaders based on based on sound robust financial analysis.
• Monthly and / or quarterly financial reporting and forecasting financial results, trends and analysis including Services P&L for the Geo as well as Regions.
• Involved in monthly close cycles
• Participate in weekly forecast calls as may be required from time to time and provide data for submission to executive teams.
• Reporting and forecasting of Services Headcount
• Collaborate with Finance Shared Services to ensure close processes are completed and financial reporting is accurate and compliant
• Collaborate with Services Operations for cross-functional effective and compliant reporting and analysis processes
• Support Services AOP process and on-going forecasting including financial analysis and risk assessment
• Accountable for the accuracy of the Services P&L, providing detailed reporting and analysis, including insights into revenue, margin, opex and contribution profit
• Inclusion of KPI's to be reported against and measured on through the Financial Year.
• Good understanding of Services Incentive Plans, contributing to quota setting process, on-going quota and attainment management and resolution.
• Assistance with data and performance reporting for QBR's as requested by Services/Finance Leaders
• Any additional data requests relevant for the role as required by the business and Finance Leadership.
Interacts with (functions and levels of individuals):
• Various roles in the Services leadership teams
• Geo finance leaders
• Global Consolidations FP&A team
• Controllership organization
• Finance Shared Services
• Global Services finance team
• Services Operations
• HR Business Partners What you bring to the team
• Qualified Chartered Accountant or CPA or CMA
• 3+ year's experience post qualification
• Superior quantitative and analytical skills
• Hands on financial analysis and modeling skills with business sense
• Experience in multinational environments, preferably in the IT Services business
• Working knowledge of US GAAP, revenue recognition and SOX
• High level of integrity and ethics
• Capable of dealing with management in country and various locations
• Influencing skills at all levels of the business
• Excellent communication - written & verbal
• Excellent business Acumen and judgment and demonstrated ability to work closely and build sustainable business partnerships with Services leadership & their teams
• Confident dealing with matrix management structure
• Highly motivational and can work under pressure and tight deadline
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is:
Tier One Location (including New York City and California Bay Area): $97,000 -$139,000
Tier Two Location (including Colorado, Seattle, and the rest of California): $85,000 - $121,000
Tier Three Location (including the rest of Washington State): $68,000 - $97,000
The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge