Contribute to improving Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) performance in the company to ensure an exemplary health and safety culture as well as a strong focus on the environment. Support the business by applying in-depth HSE knowledge to offer solutions and advice.
- You will assist Business HSE manager in achieving all target & objective of the business.
- You will report HSE incidents. Feeds back on lessons learned and best practice from own unit and across Hitachi Energy to management and employees.
- You will implement Hitachi Energy HSE & Sustainability Operating System. Ensures area of responsibility is audited according to program for audit. Assists line managers and supervisors in understanding obligations, liability and how to fulfil their roles, according to local HSE law and Hitachi Energy Group policy, instructions and standards.
- You will facilitate Safe Work Instruction, HSE risks assessment by line management involving shop floor employees, i.e. those directly concerned by the hazards, and ensures all processes are implemented.
- You will drive behavioral change through implementing Group-wide performance improvement programs and practices locally to ensure an exemplary health and safety culture as well as a strong focus on environment throughout the respective organization.
- You must ensure appropriate safety equipment and tools are available and used. Identifies, plans and initiates training need, e.g. for employees, site managers, and agree with, and ensures delivery of required training.
- Living Hitachi energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University Degree in Labor, Health, Safety or Environment technical or management. Relevant mechanical/electrical background is acceptable.
- At least 3 years recently working experience in similar position in a manufacturing industry environment, especially in global company is prefer.
- Understand and involve in the High risk activities like Safe working with Electricity, working at height, Hand safety, Mobile equipment, Lifting or Confine space, etc.,
- Good English (reading, writing, speaking, listening)/ Ielts 5.5 or Toeic 750 or equivalent level.
- Well communication skills: Email writing, verbal training.
- Paper works handle properly, good in basic Excel, Power point, presentation, making report.