- Drive a timely and accurate coordination of the Supply Chain activities supporting the PMs from the bids and proposal process throughout the project life cycle, finding all the possible synergies to reduce costs decreasing the overall SC lead time, in accordance with Integrated Project Schedule and Budget.
- Continuous improvement in Supply Chain Planning processes with special focus on cross functional activities
- Ensure the submission of an estimation of the overall external costs on “high complexity” Bids
- Ensure the external cost planning and forecast (for materials, services, packages and subcontractors) during the project execution phase in collaboration with cost controlling dept.
- Contribute to the definition of the budget revision for the projects external costs (vs. Bidding phase assumptions).
- Ensure the issuing of the Purchase Order for BUY items, Transfer Order for MAKE items to secure on-time delivery dates upon Project Schedule.
- Ensure the submission of all project Supply Chain inputs required to define and issue the Integrated Project Plan
- Ensure the project material delivery (including spare parts and repairing of failed material) in accordance with the project plan by coordinating all planning & logistics activities among the different legal entities involved in the project
- Ensure the identification and implementation of project mitigation actions due to the risk of potential misalignments of the supplier performances in comparison with the contractual requirements (delays in material FAT and/or delivery, …)
- Ensure a complete and timely information flow for what concerns planning and logistics related issues between all Supply Chain functions.
The Senior SC Planning shall be able to:
- Plan and organize improvements: generates solutions for customers that accurately meet their requirements.
- Take personal responsibility: welcomes and encourages customer feedback and acts swiftly to resolve issues. Takes personal responsibility for correcting customer-service problems. Responds quickly to meet customer needs and resolve problems, avoids over-commitments.
- Improve team performance: sets stretching and realistic targets for themselves and their team. Ensures achievement of milestones.
- Learn from different cultures: passionately pursues opportunities to learn about multiple other cultures using an open minded approach.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Project Management: knowledge of project management (planning & control) techniques and tools is preferred
- Logistic and warehouse management knowledge
- Cost Controlling & Budgeting concepts/basics.
- MPS-MRP techniques: methodologies of material planning: Master production Schedule and Material Requirement Planning (APICS definitions).
- Problem Anticipation and Solving techniques
- Bachelors degree in technical matters or Supply Chain Management
- 5 years of expertise within the Supply Chain or other function
- Fluent English