Join top insurtech talent in protecting peoples' American dreams. Our client's best-in-class quote-to-bind platform distributes awesome home insurance products better than the competition. From quote-to-bind to full policy management, from policyholder self-service to a powerful API, our platform provides a modern and rich suite of capabilities for policyholders, agents, carriers, underwriters, and policy services teams. And our platform is growing every day in every way-team, volume of quotes and policies, and ambition of innovation.Requirements:We're looking for someone who has:
Ideal candidates also have:
- Proficiency with observability tools
- Experience supporting Java-based distributed services in production
- Experience running production workloads in AWS
- Experience with building and deploying Docker containers
- Basic understanding of network routing and load-balancing technologies
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with Product Owners, Developers, QA, Operations, and Security Engineers
- Experience running production workloads on Kubernetes at scale
- Hands-on experience designing, deploying and troubleshooting AWS services such as EC2, EKS, IAM, S3, Elasticache, ALB/NLBs, or Route53
- Hands-on experience with using and operating observability tools: Grafana, Prometheus, Zipkin, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Fluentd
- Experience with designing and conducting load, performance, or stress tests.
- Proficiency with scripting and automation (bash, ansible, python)
- Proficiency with Linux systems administration
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you will help build and scale our production services for performance, reliability, and security. You will collaborate with cross-functional product squads to identify, design, and implement patterns that allow the applications to be scalable and observable. You are passionate about distributed systems and find ways to optimize the logs, metrics, and signals they can generate.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- What you will be doing:
- Establish and maintain Service-Level Objectives (SLOs) for production services
- Implement and tune alerts for critical production services
- Lead incident response, troubleshooting, root-cause analysis and postmortems
- Ensure sufficient service capacity by conducting regular capacity planning reviews
- Contribute to software and systems architecture design
- Identify and automate manual tasks related to software development, deployment, and operations
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.