Join our project dedicated to the client which is an American multinational association that is involved in the design, development, manufacturing, worldwide marketing, and sales of apparel, footwear, accessories, equipment, and services. The company is a proven leader in its industry and is constantly working to create innovative products and services.
The work model - hybrid, onsite, Netherlands
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Ability to write robust, maintainable, and extendable code in Python.
- Expertise in applied data science methods and machine learning algorithms.
- Data wrangling expertise with structured and unstructured data.
- Strong background in mathematics, statistics, or computer science.
- Good understanding of principles of solution architecture and technical design.
- Effective communication skills (with team members, the business, and in code).
- Expertise in SQL and Spark.
- Experience with cloud architecture and technologies (preferably Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, and Docker) and MLOps concepts, would be an asset.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Lead the team for ML and Data engineers, provide solutions, and be ready to negotiate the current implementation and the ways of improvements
- Implement the good practices for ML application
- Introduce metrics for the models to make model deterministic and reliable
- Orchestration of both data engineering and triggering of SageMaker pipelines is done through Airflow.
- Creating and supporting validation pipelines for continuous monitoring of the quality of data.
- Helping pinpoint and fix issues in data quality
- Collaborate with other outstanding engineers to power the most exciting digital experiences on the market.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.