A project within the Energy domain that covers Asset Performance Management and is designed to provide health and performance insights to prevent critical asset failures while optimizing asset lifecycle costs. The software you will be working on will help clients to increase reliability by identifying, prioritizing, and resolving risks.
- 6+ years of professional experience in Software Development;
- 3 + years of proven experience with GoLang programming language;
- Experience with Git/Gitlab, MS Azure;
- Strong skills in working with both GO modules and resolving dependencies in GOPATH mode;
- Desirable experience working with CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins, and Multithreading;
- English upper-intermediate level or higher;
- Excellent communication skills with both internal team members and external stakeholders;
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Work directly with the customer to understand the business needs;
- Analysis and resolving technical and application issues;
- Work in a dynamic Agile environment;
- Driving the Go-Lang team, technical leadership
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.