EMEA Immigration&Relocation Unit in GlobalLogic is fully responsible for the full-circle relocation services from new European location investigations to the ongoing support of relocated people.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Global Mobility, Immigration, HR, or related functions
- Fluent English level in writing, reading, speaking
- Strong communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of immigration laws, regulations, and procedures.
- Strong understanding of global immigration systems and requirements.
- Proven experience in managing immigration processes within an organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with government agencies and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Develop and implement standardized immigration processes and procedures.
- Stay updated with immigration laws, regulations, and policies to ensure compliance.
- Monitor and manage the end-to-end immigration process for employees or individuals, including visa applications, work permits, and residence permits.
- Ensure compliance with immigration laws, regulations, and policies.
- Monitor changes in immigration laws and update internal processes accordingly.
- Conduct audits and reviews to ensure proper documentation and adherence to immigration requirements.
- Provide guidance, advice, and support to employees regarding immigration matters.
- Conduct training sessions or workshops to raise awareness of immigration-related obligations and responsibilities.
- Respond to employee inquiries and provide accurate information on immigration issues.
- Establish and maintain relationships with government agencies, immigration authorities, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of immigration-related documentation, including visa applications, work permits, and supporting documents.
- Ensure proper recordkeeping for compliance and audit purposes.
- Prepare reports and maintain statistics on immigration activities and trends.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of immigration policies and procedures.
- Analyze and interpret immigration regulations and policies to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with Legal and HR teams to ensure alignment between immigration policies and overall organizational policies.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.